Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 61,000 staff across a network of more than over 1000 independent companies in over 59 countries and operating more than 940 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
For Eurofins PHAST GmbH we are looking for a laboratory technician (m/f/d) - Chemistry for the Homburg location as soon as possible.
- Testing of bio-/pharmaceutically manufactured products using modern analytical methods
- Evaluation of analysis results
- Creation of test reports
- Qualification of test equipment
- GMP-compliant documentation of the carried out analyzes
- Creation of certificates of analysis
- Cross-checking of raw data, original data and test reports
- If necessary, participation and implementation of method development, validations and transfers
- Training of new team members
- Participation in continuous improvement processes (CIPs)
- You have successfully completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician, chemical-technical assistant or similar
- Current HPLC knowledge is desirable
- You have a good knowledge of pharmacopoeia, wet chemistry and chromatography testing and sample preparation for solid forms
- You have already gained initial experience in the GMP environment
- Experience in using chromatographic software (Empower) is an advantage
- You are familiar with working with MS Office
- You are flexible, committed, resilient and reliable
- A challenging job in a committed team and international work environment
- 30 days holiday, salary range from 29.000€ to 35.000€ p.a.
- Support with relocation, e.g. with the search for an apartment
- Corporate Benefits and employees recruit employees bonuses
- Flat hierarchies, short decisions-making paths, active creative freedom and the opportunity to take on responsibility
- Continuous development through opportunities to expand technical and personal skills
- Family-friendliness, collegial cooperation and a permanent and secure job due to a unlimited, full time contract
If you are interested in this position or if you have any questions please feel free to contact Mathias Waldmannstetter +49 89 899 650 412.
- training as a chemical laboratory technician
- 30 days holiday
- Support with relocation
- Corporate Benefits